Friday 6 May 2016

TLS back catalogue

Yesterday the Times Literary Supplement relaunched its website and although one shudders involuntarily at any sudden change to something so familiar, it seems to me a great improvement - the new site is bright and crisp and clear and easier to navigate.

The relaunch coincides with the arrival of the new editor Stig Abell, who succeeds Peter Stothard. He has plans for the publication including (I'm pleased to see) more coverage of film, more free-standing essays (not linked to specific books) and more original work by authors. This all sounds good to me. I hope (and these days it's a fragile hope) that a paper version will continue to be available for the rest of my lifetime (current estimates between 6 months and forty years).

I've been reviewing (and writing occasional Commentary pieces) for the TLS since 2009, all of which can be found in the online archive. See here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment